domenica 7 ottobre 2012

New release by Azul , Chop Zuey, LpD

I'm really falling in love when I saw today that dress and I decide with my great friend Betty to blog immediatly it! Betty do great photos as always.

I'm wearing -AZUL- Jadhe /Sapphire  with attachment in tropical , while Betty is wearing -AZUL- Jadhe Dress in Pearl with attachment in monotone.

Style-card of Ellendir:
Jewels : [MayloDesigns] Hippyness set
Make -up: *LpD* MakeUp - *Preziosa* Eyes Mask with complete male-up (New!)
Skin: {.essences.} Indy skin - TDR ( breast enh. + HB)
Nails: blackLiquid NAILS - orbital solar
Hair: Vanity Hair: Ole!-Nova Black

Style-card of Betty:
Hair: ""D!va"" Hair "Manon" (Type A)(Onyx)
Jewels: Chop Zuey : Rocinante's Curve Slv Bracelet Lft,Rocinante's Curve Slv Earrings .Rocinante's Curve Slv Necklace (New!)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento